Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
chickalina chickalina is offline

Default Filter Not Working Properly

I have a spreadsheet tracking work orders. When work orders are printed, they
must be submitted for Purchase Orders. In the spreadsheet I enter the work
order the day I get them, I don't necessarily process them that day. When I
do process, I do a search for the work order number and put the date
processed in the appropriate column. I have 5 planners that I work with.
Sometimes it's easier to sort by planner and enter the dates that way. When I
use the filter, the date almost always ends up in the wrong row. How can this
be fixed? I have a macro for each planner so they only have to click on their
name to see their work orders. I also have a clear filter button. I don't
think this fixed the problem. Any ideas?