Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Terry McCoy Terry McCoy is offline

Default xirr #N/A

I have an issue with the XIRR and XNPV functions in Excel 2007. The formulas
seem to be operating properly, but when I go back into the spreadsheet after
closing it, the cells where the formulas were now say #N/A. I have not made
any changes to the spreadsheet. I do not have the analysis toolpak checked
on the add-ins, but I understand that these functions are integral to Excel
2007, so I should not need the toolpak. I would appreciate any help anyone
can give me with this issue. Thanks,

Terry McCoy