Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JE McGimpsey JE McGimpsey is offline

Default Adding to an existing formula

One way:

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...browse_thread/
thread/a1c45338385e0fff/0afe4bc0c46218c8?lnk=st&q=#0afe4bc0c46218c8

or, equivalently,

http://tinyurl.com/4mdwn2

In article ,
JPS wrote:

I inherited a workbook that has about 20 spreadsheets and I need to add a
round function to 250+ formulas in one of the spreadsheets. The formulas are
in a set range but their references are not relative to allow me to update
one formula and then copy to other cells. A coworker and I have concluded
that each formula will need to be updated individually. Does anyone know of a
shortcut to update all of these formulas?

Thanks,