Sunil Jayakumar

Hi Kristy,

If you are trying to enable selection of more than one item, (for say, VBA
purposes), you might be better off with a List box.

For a simple data validation type drop down box, just go to Data
Validation, and choose "List2 fomr the drop down box, and point the source
to the list you want to use to populate this drop down box. This will lock
down the values allowed in that cell. You can also type the values directly
in to the source box - value1; value2; value3 etc.

Hope this helps

Sunil Jayakumar

"Kristy" wrote in message
I'm hoping to create drop down boxes in a spreadsheet that can have
multiple
values. I haven't been able to make this work and am wondering if it's
even
possible.

Any help would be great, thanks!

www.ayyoo.com