Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ryguy7272 ryguy7272 is offline

Default Comparing two lists using two columns from each spreadsheet

Vlookup or Index/Match should do it for you:

If you are not comfortable with those, use an Access query. Access will do
this for you quickly and easily!

Regards,
Ryan--

--
RyGuy

"sdj78" wrote:

How can i compare two lists using two columns from each spreadsheet. E.g in
the first list I have two columns with Last Name and First Name, in the
second list I have three columns, Employee ID#, Last Name and First Name.
Since i have lot of employees with the same last name, I'm trying to compare
these two list by Last name and First name at one. Please help!!!