Hiking

Default Change case in Excel

Good morning all,

I have received a private e-mail from someone trying to help me, I
think, but am not certain whether this is legit, or an attempt to get me
to install a trojan of some sort. Does anyone know of Shailesh Shah
)?

I figure that if this person is writing such good code, such useful
utilities, then he should be well known to this community, or at least
he should.

I had e-mailed this group in February asking for some way to change the
case of text in certain cells, and the link Mr. Shah sent me is as follows:

http://members.lycos.co.uk/shahweb/

and the application he is suggesting to me is the fourth download link
on this page, and is illustrated by the 3rd .jpg on this page.

Anyone know this website or this person to be trusted? With all the
tomfoolery going on with all these worms and trojan nowadays, I am leery
of dloading applications from anywhere other than know, trusted sites,
and at times even the difference between these and the malicious ones
can be difficult to sort out. Thanks.

Richard