Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Default Lookup value then return result from other column, varying row

Welcome, good to hear that you got your issue resolved.
(I was just cruising by in the neighbourhood ..)
--
Max
Singapore
"Justin" wrote in message
Thanks Max! I have been away, so sorry about the late thanks. I was
bothered by the last cell, but found a way to get the last cell
information
to automatically be shown (the report has cells in the very bottom that
are
always the same, so I searched for those).

It works great, and T.Valko was right in that the returns may find other
data, but not in my case.

Thanks again!

Justin