Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tmdrake tmdrake is offline

Default is it possible to set popup reminders in a excel worksheet

Hopefully, this is not off topic. Here is my scenerio:

have a excel spreadsheet that contains the date a request is received and
the date the request is due to the customers. How do I create a popup that
alerts the user three days prior to the due date, which request are due? I
will need for the popup to activate everytime the spreadsheet is opened.

Thanks you much

--
tmdrake

"Matt Richardson" wrote:

On 1 Feb, 17:09, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca wrote:
Yes

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 20:33:01 -0800, ed wrote:

How do you want the popup reminders to function exactly? Do you want
them to pop up when the workbook is opened, or following a particular
event, such as entering data into a specific cell. Please give us
more details so that we can help.

Regards,
Matt Richardson
http://teachr.blogspot.com