Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default how to delete alternate rows in a spreadsheet?

In a helper column put this: =MOD(ROW(),2)
Autofilter the data and select the value that you want to delete and delete
it.
Then delete the helper column.
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

"SI" wrote:

hello, i have a spreadsheet with about 60,000 data points in it, Excel will
only let me plot 32,000 points!
Is there a way/formular so i can delete everyother row? ie,so instead of
having rows numbered 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. I would end up with 1,3,5,7,9 and
so on!
This would give me around 30,000 points!

Thanks,
Simon.