Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default recover document

"Alan124" wrote in message
On Apr 9, 2:13 am, MRJ wrote:
Yesterday I wrote a newexceldocument, then accidentally closed without
saving. However, enough time elapsed that it should have been auto-saved.
The recycle bin does not contain the document. Can I find it anywhere?
Thank
you for any help!

Hi,

You may try Advanced Excel Repair at [usual url quoted]
This tool is rather useful in salvaging damaged Excel xls files.

Hope this helps.

Alan

Alan,

You continually spam this group with mention of your product (and usually do
so in a way that tries to sound like a third party recommendation). It is
clear in this case, and another case a few minutes from this one where you
had also suggested your product, that it wasn't a case of a damaged Excel
file, but a file that had been deleted. Are you telling us that your
product will recover deleted files?
--
David Biddulph