Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Error when creating a stock chart from data in .CSV file

This tutorial may be helpful:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...artTricks.html

Make a line chart using the high and low series, omitting the close. Add
up/down bars, and remove the lines and markers from the series.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Curious" wrote in message
Jon,

I followed your instructions and I was able to create chart
successfully. Thanks for that.

Now I have another question - The chart looks like a wave type of line
representing "closing price" only. What I really care about are "high
price" and "low price" for each day. Therefore, I need to create a bar
chart with each bar representing each day - The top of the bar is high
price while the bottom of the bar is low price.

Any advice on how to create this kind of chart?