JG

Sorry Bob, I don't understand your reply, do you have a suggestion how to
solve my problem ?

"BOBF" wrote:

Note how you can combine 2 or more values into a single
string variable, which then slots into your formula. I use
a similar technique to automatically select the number of
rows of data present - it varies every day - prior to
printing. bobf