GoBow777 GoBow777 is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
The first one was closer to be honest! It just needed to be tweaked to
include when a date reoccured for a different course.

The original put all the codes under one date - so for example when I had
three courses on the 10/Apr/08, the list only showed up that I had the first
one of them courses and the date - instead of the date 3 times and the
different courses next to it.

Don't worry if it can't be done - it's quite fussy what i'm looking for.

Cheers again
Adam if this isn’t it, how about you sending me a sample .zip file of what it is that you want to see, I’m certain this can be done. You also might consider using a Pivot Table.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Adam3.zip (7.9 KB, 125 views)