Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
PCRONE PCRONE is offline

Default How do I drag a hyperlink series to fill instead of copy?

I'm trying to fill (not copy) a series of hyperlinks within MS Excel 2007.
It works with regular formula's but not with hyperlinks. For example:
If I type "=A10" in cell "A1", the cell "A1" now returns the contents of
cell "A10". Now if I drag the corner of cell "A1" down to "A5" it will fill
the series and the content will be displayed for cells "A10 to A15".
That's all good.
Now if I create a hyperlink in Cell "A1" to jump to "A10" it also works
fine. However when I try to drag the series down to A5 as with the above
example, it copies the hyperlink instead of filling the series. Each cell
from A1 to A5 hyperlinks back to A10 instead of A10, A11, A12 etc.

How do I drag a hyperlink to fill a series of cells in a column instead of
copying?