Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Curious[_2_] Curious[_2_] is offline

Default Error when creating a stock chart from data in .CSV file

Jon,

According to your suggestion, I was able to create a chart. Thanks for
that.

Now I have another question: The chart looks different from the sample
stock chart although I picked "Stock" chart option.

I wanted to, for each date, display its high price and low price
(closing price is really un-important to me). Therefore, I was hoping
to create a bar chart with each bar representing a high price on its
top while low price at its bottom. Now I've got a chart with a wave
type of line representing closing price only.

Any advice on how to get a bar chart to represent daily high price and
low price?