Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
teapot10 teapot10 is offline

Default Sorting Master Worksheet to Regional Worksheet

Here's what I'm trying to do. Currently we have a master worksheet that
contains all the customers in our customer database. I would like to have a
separate worksheet for each city we service and am trying to figure out how
to avoid entering information twice.

Is there a way to make any it so that any updates on the master worksheet
automatically sort to the city worksheets.

For example, if I add a customer who lives in Seattle to the "Master"
worksheet, they also automatically show up on the "Seattle" worksheet?

Thanks for your help.