David McRitchie

It is NOT in VBA Help because it is Excel,
look in Excel Help, and you would need operands for
the LARGE Worksheet Function
so I think it is being presented out of context.

You might check if there is a User Defined Function
with the name of LARGE under the function wizard.
---

"JulieD" wrote...
i couldn't find it in VBA help either (ver 2003) ... bandy2000 is there any
other code or info you have on this?

"David McRitchie" wrote ...
application means that it is Excel not VBA so look in Excel Help
not in VBA help.

"bandy2000" wrote...
I was looking for help for the Excel VBA expression

application.large

But I can't find anything useful neither in the offline nor in the online
help.
Where is this?

Thanks