IdeaRat

Default Can VLOOKUP deliver the second occurence when target column entri.

Assume 2 columns of data: due date and project name, sorted by due date
(multiple projects/due date possible). I need to fill a calendar (1
mon/sheet) with the project names on the date they're due. I can use VLOOKUP
to fill in the first cell for the date, but how do I get the second project
name on the second cell for that date? VLOOKUP, as far as I can see will
only deliver the first matching value when I specify FALSE as the last
argument.

Any ideas for using another function? It strikes me that what I need is
something similar to the "next record" field in Word's mail merge. VB
programming is not an option -- not currently a talent of mine. Thx.
--
IdeaRat