Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] skablaw@gmail.com is offline

Default Highest total of any three consecutive numbers in a range.

I've attempted Biff's solution multiple times with varying ranges and
integers and it always seems to give me the result I want so I think
I'm set. I always get nervous when I see responses of such varying
technique and complexity because it makes me think I'm missing
something haha!

Of all of the solutions I think this is the simplest and easiest for
me to duplicate for the specific result I'm looking for, although I
see some very powerful tools that could potentially be customized in
useful ways.

Has anyone tried Biff's method and found a specific scenario in which
it does not work?

-Stephen
Omaha, NE