Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Adam Adam is offline

Default Matching columns and removing duplicates

"GoBow777" wrote:

Adam;650795 Wrote:
Apologies - i've tried finding the answer to this in an already posted
question, but i'm struggling.

I have a code in column A and a date in column G. There are different

combinations of both, plus some codes without dates (blanks), but also

duplicates.

I want to copy these to a different sheet but with only one combination
of
each code and date, not including the blanks.

Any ideas?? Much appreciated.

This bit isn't urgent but would be a nice touch!

Once here, I then want to have the top ten (newest date) of each code
and
date to go elsewhere. I think this might be using =LARGE?

Cheers

Adam, this wont copy but it will display items on Sheet2.

|Filename: Adam.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=108|

GoBow777