Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Laurie Laurie is offline

Default return same cell value from numerous sheets

Thanks Rick, but I need to be able to copy this formula. I know how to
create individual interal links. I would like for Excel to link the same
cell in each worksheet automatically on my summary sheet. I don't want to
type in the sheet name or link each one individually.

If I have sheet ABB, ALL, BAR, and I want to return the values from C2 on
each sheet, how can I do this automatically?
--
Laurie

"Rick Rothstein (MVP - VB)" wrote:

If there is no space in the worksheet's name, then this....

=Sheet2!C2

If there is a space in the name, then this...

='Sheet 3'!C2

Rick

"Laurie" wrote in message
I have 30 sheets. I would like to have a summary sheet that will return
the
same cell value from each sheet. For instance, I want my summary sheet to
return the values for:

Sheet 1 C2
Sheet 2 C2
Sheet 3 C2