Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Max Max is offline

Default How to fill missing cells in the collumn of dates?

Welcome, and thanks for feeding back.

Do take a moment to click the "Yes" button below
from where you're reading this
--
Max
Singapore
"Artem" wrote:
Sorry guys, couldn't leave some feedback before because I've just read all
advices! I tried to use all 3 methods that was supplied. VBA code doesn't
work for me, may be something was wrong. I have very little expirience in VBA
so I just left this method, but thanks anyway! From 2 methods with Excel
functions I like the best method that was provided by Max. It's quite simple
for me and works fine (I've just replaced all "," in formulas with ";").

Thanks everyone for help, you saved me lots of time!!!