DBLWizard

Default Remove leading Numbers from text

Howdy All,

I am trying figure out a way to remove the front portions of a cell if
the cell starts with numbers. If it doesn't I just want to copy the
text.

I have the function to remove the numbers(well actually up to the first
space) but it works for what I want.

=TRIM(MID(C2,FIND(" ",C2),LEN(C2)-FIND(" ",C2)))

But I can't figure out a way to do this without using VBScript and the
client doesn't want that enabled in the files.

Is there any function in Excel that will tell you if a character is
numeric or not? If so then I could do it with an inline IF statement
but I haven't been able to find one.

Thanks

dbl