portly44

Default Can Excel "slide up" rows with content thru empty rows to condense

I am drawing 120 randomly ordered rows of data from a summary worksheet to
separate worksheets. The data consists of a Name, a Category, and a number,
e.g., "John" , "apples" and 45. There are four related worksheets, each
assigned to collect a different "fruit". I know how to draw John 45 to the
"apples" worksheet, but want to know if Excel can automatically "condense
upwards" the rows of data on the destination sheets to eliminate empty rows.
I know I can Sort to accomplish this, but want to eliminate that step.
Filemaker Pro can "slide up" data within a field for printing purposes; can
Excel slide up data through empty rows?