Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
JP[_4_] JP[_4_] is offline

Default In Excel, how do I add more rows to the worksheet? Tried moving .

The rows might be hidden or the pane frozen. Check the Window menu, if
the pane is not frozen it should say "Freeze Panes". If it says
"Unfreeze Panes" that means you can scroll but you won't be able to
see certain rows.

If you press Ctrl-A, rightclick a cell and then select "Unhide" it
will unhide any hidden cells.

HTH,
JP

On Apr 10, 4:53*pm, kanejo wrote:
In Excel 2003, the rows only go halfway down the page when I do a Page
Preview and the right sidebar won't move any further down. *I would like to
add more rows. *I tried moving the page break insert, but it didn't change
the # of rows. *Help!