Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
xyouareherex xyouareherex is offline

Default Merge information from Excel to Access

Hi,

I am currently an english student living in Québec..

Im working for a company who wants me to use access but I am only
familiar with excel.

They don`t speak english, and I speak limited french so Im looking to
the internet for a question to be answered.

I am currently typing up information about historic buildings in
Québec, and they want me to make it a database, they havn`t gotten
Access yet so they want me to type it in excel first.

Can you import excel information over into access? or will I have to
retype everything.

Thanks for the help!

--
xyouareherex