Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
midori midori is offline

Default Gantt Charts with a Slight Twist

Hi,

I've seen some examples of creating gantt charts by massaging the data
provided to chart objects. I'm trying to create the following gantt
chart:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/2505768/Gantt-Chart2

The actual data I have may have varied delays in between activities.
Each delays are different for each project. There may also be breaks
within an activity. The problem with my current approach is that these
are unbounded and representing them as a cell based sparse matrix as I
have done in that link is inefficient. Has anyone done something
similar or have an example where an efficient sparse matrix
representation is passed to the the chart generating code?

Cheers,
-Shu