Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default Calculate how much time falls between set start and stop times

Tell us what cells you are using, then the solution can be geared
directly for you.

Pete

On Apr 9, 4:12*pm, Polly wrote:
I have a fairly large amount of data involving time. *I have a start time, a
stop time and elapsed time. *I need to know how much of the elapsed time
falls between set times elsewhere in the spreadsheet.

Ex: *Set times are 07:00 and 15:00
Start time = 14:03
End time = 15:13
Elapsed time = 70
The question I need to answer is, how much of the elapsed time falls between
7:00 and 15:00 and how much falls outside. *So the answer is (doing the math
in my head ) is *57 minutes inside and 13 minutes outside.

But I need to do this for hundreds of rows of data and can't seem to come up
with a formula that works.