Ron de Bruin

Hi

You can use this event in the Thisworkbook module of that workbook

Sheets("Data").Select
End Sub

See this site also

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"vertblancrouge" wrote in message
We use a home software at work to manage our shop maintenance actions and
sometimes, we attach an excel workbook to compile data. We can also print the
Excel workbook automatically when we print the desired maintenance action. It
then prints the workbook in it's last configuration (most of the time, the
wrong worksheet).

I want to add a command to the link in the home software so that the Excel
workbook always opens on the correct worksheet. The links in the home
software act exactly the same as if you type an address in windows explorer.

More precisely I want to open the worksheet "Data" when opening this link:
H:\Maintenance\Maintenance\MP2 attachment\gearpump bearings lub.xls

If this is not possible, can I configure this particular workbook to always
open on the desired worksheet?

We use Excel 2003 and Windows XP.

Thank you very much.