Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Artem Artem is offline

Default How to fill missing cells in the collumn of dates?

Hi,

I have large set of data. I have two columns for every variable: first
consists of dates (from 01.01.2000 to 01.01.2008) and the second column
consists of values for every date. The problem is that some dates are missed
(for example I have 01.01.2000 and next row is 05.01.2000). Is it possble to
insert row for every missed date and fill the date in the first column? I can
do it manually but I have 7 variables with different set of dates so it will
take ages to do it manually.

Thanks.