Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] recif20002002@yahoo.fr is offline

Default Office 2007 Analysis toolpak won't appear in ribbon

On 6 avr, 02:10, Ron Rosenfeld wrote:
On Sat, 5 Apr 2008 17:33:50 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
Well i need to be able to use the correlation covariance and
descriptive statistics function.
What does ATP actually means?

OK, I see you want to use the wizards.

The functions within the ATP (AnalysisToolPak) are part of native Excel, but
the wizards require the installation of the ATP.

Check the following to be sure the ATP is properly installed.

Press the Office button in the upper left hand corner of the Excel window.
Select Excel Options down at the bottom of the window that opens, just
next to "Exit Excel"

From the Left hand menu, select Add-Ins

You will see a screen with two sections;
the top section is the list of "Active Application Add-ins";
the bottom section is the list of "Inactive Application Add-ins".

In which list does "AnalysisToolPak" appear?
--ron

Hey sorry i got so focused on my assignments that i forgot about this
post.

The analysis toolpak appears in the active application add-ins.
I ve tried using the go button under to activate and desactivate it
but it still won't show up in the ribbon