bigwheel

"Lee Davison" wrote in message

I have managed to get the data off the pdf file into a text file, then

into
excel, what I dont know is how to tell excel to put certain data in

certain
locations before the data hits the sheet. Im told this is called parsing?
Can anyone advise / point me in the direction of tutorials so I can read
further into this and eventually give it a go.
thanks
Lee

Could be you can achieve your objective by using the "Text to Columns"
option under the Data menu. Use "space" as the delimiter and each word will
be "parsed" into separate columns. Hope it helps ...