Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MRJ MRJ is offline

Default recover document

"David Biddulph" wrote:

Which version of Excel are you using that you think has autosave? Don't
confuse that with autorecovery, which is different.

In the Excel help for autorecovery:
"Note Do not use AutoRecover as a substitute for regularly saving your work
by clicking Save on the Standard toolbar."
--
David Biddulph

"MRJ" wrote in message
Yesterday I wrote a new excel document, then accidentally closed without
saving. However, enough time elapsed that it should have been auto-saved.
The recycle bin does not contain the document. Can I find it anywhere?
Thank
you for any help!

I thought my computer is set to automatically save documents every 20 minutes. I must have understood. I posted on the Dell forum but have gotten no answers.