Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Nesting function or other suggestions

Make a small table of item in one column and price in the column next to it.
Then use =VLOOKUP() to get the price once an item is selected.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200777

"Ruth" wrote:

I have a worksheet that is making me crazy. Basically its a sales order form
with drop down menus for each set of items based on category. I want the MSRP
field to autofill with the prices when an item is selected and for this I am
using the "if" with nesting. But it only allows me to nest 8 and I need 14.

Any suggestions on other functions I can use to accomplish this?