Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
vezerid vezerid is offline

Default Merging Multiple Records into One Ro

It seems like a Pivot table could do this job very easily. As for a
formula solution, assuming that the destination table starts at K2
("ABC"), then for Mon (L2):

=SUMPRODUCT(($A$2:$A:101=$K2)*(B$2:B$101=L$1))

This formula is assuming there will be only one instance of ABC and
Monday.

HTH
Kostis Vezerides

On Apr 8, 7:56 pm, MJD wrote:
I apologize if this question is a no-brainer. I have some data that I need to
sort and there has to be an easier way than the way I'm doing it.

Col A: Col B: Col C: Col D:
Company Mon Tues Wed

ABC 12
ABC 34
ABC 56

I would like this to sort, remove duplicate entries and look like this:

Company Mon Tues Wed
ABC 12 34 56

Any suggestions?

Thanks,