Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Redsphynx Redsphynx is offline

Default Expanding spreadsheet with formulas

Hi,

I have a very large spreadsheet, and I need to add another 20 columns in two
places (20 x 2) but I have formulas I would like to carry across with them.

In the first group I have a formula like this:

=AT8/C8 AT8=current column and C8=fixed cell and is the same in every
column.

Is there a way to insert a block of columns and they carry the C8 but change
the AT8 to their own column number??

Second group is a bit more complex....
=IF( X110, X11*F11," ")
X10 refers to column and row but F11 refers to fixed column but
corrisponding row.

I need to add another block of columns that will keep this.

There are about 260 rows in each of these columns, and I would like to do
this as simply as possible.