JulieD

Hi

not sure what you mean by "the tab to the left of a spreadsheet" ... if you
want to see / insert formulas or functions use the fx icon on the toolbar
(or left of formula bar) ... please reply - post again if you still need
assistance.

Cheers
JulieD

"Amandle" wrote in message
Everytime I try to use the tab to the left of a spreadsheet to insert/see
more formula functions Excel shuts down then recovers itself. The problem
was
occuring and the error report advised me to install sp2 which I did but
the
problem is still occurring on blank workbooks as well as my files. The
error
says Microsoft Excel has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.

Please help!
(i have also installed ms ofc update as well)