Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default controlling plot area

The plot areas resize based on the font size, the length of the labels, the
wind speed and direction, and various other uncontrollable factors. I think
there may even be a slight difference if the chart or plot area is selected.

I have a utility, fairly rudimentary and not thoroughly documented, that I
use to line up charts and their plot areas:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Zips/Al...Dimensions.zip

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Brad" wrote in message
Excel 2003

I have several charts on a dedicated chart sheet, each with the same
number of bars of graphed data.

I want to adjust the plot area to a particular size within the chart area
for each chart. I have used the "Selection.Height" and the other
associated "selections" with some success, but the plot areas still seem
to reset themselves a bit.

Any ideas on how to fix this would be appreciated and my thanks in
advance.

Brad