Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Neil M Neil M is offline

Default Create a drop down box in a column with specific entries ?

Go to an area of the sheet that you are not using. Create all the answers
that you want, one per cell (i.e. yes, no, maybe, never, occasionally, etc).
I find it easier to list them one on top of the other, but it doesn't matter.

Now go back to the cell that you want to have the list of answers, click it
and select "data" and then "validation" from the upper menu.
Change the value from "any value" to "list".
Click in the "source" box and then select all the answers you want to use.
Click OK and it should work.

Hope this helps!
Neil M

Help!
I am trying to create a drop down box in a column, it needs to have 3 - 10
specific answers to click on in each box. I can't figure out how to do
this.
Thanks