Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
NPell NPell is offline

Default highlight selected cells in excel and blackout others for sharing

On Apr 6, 6:20*pm, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca wrote:
Perhaps a simple DataFilterAutofilter would suffice?

Gord Dibben *MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 5 Apr 2008 22:53:01 -0700, Brian Pruett <Brian

wrote:
This is a suggestion for excel. I would like to be able to highlight certain
cells and click a button or right click and choose an option that would black
out the other cells. Example: I am showing an employee their information on a
payroll spreadsheet which also contains other employee's confidential
information.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...?mid=1677....- Hide quoted text -

I agree with Gord Dibben, just Filter it before your customer arrives
then its all in place for you to show them. Much quicker and simpler.