Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Carla Carla is offline

Default yearly calendar

Thanks for that, but I wanted something much more straightforward.
Say for example
column A column B column C
row 2
row 3 week 14/08 week 15/08 week 16/08
row 4 31/03 - 05/04 07/04 - 11/04 17/04 - 21/04

If we are April 7th, I wanted to appear in row2-column B a downwards arrow
pointing at week 15/08.
Or, is there a way to make "week 15/08" bold/highlighted ?
thanks
carla

--
Carla

"Joel" wrote:

you may want to check the Microsoft website. There are 159 different
calendars for 2008.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...425391033.aspx

"Carla" wrote:

Hi
some year ago i received a very useful spreadsheet:
In columns you had weeks (w/1, w/2 etc..) and in the row above you had a
little arrow with a formula that made the arrow move from one week to the
following one.
can you help me out ?
cheers
--