Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger Govier[_3_] Roger Govier[_3_] is offline

Default IFERROR in 2003 version

Hi Drew

Unfortunately, no.
You will need to use something to trap for the error so that it will work in
both versions.

Obviously it could be
=IF(ISERROR(your_formula),"",your_formula)

but dependent upon what your_formula is, it may be possible to use an easier
(faster) test to see whether Null or your_formula should be returned.

If you want to post back with your actual formula, maybe we can suggest a
different test.
--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Drew" wrote in message
All ...

Is there an equivalent to IFERROR (Excel 2007) that I can use so as to
save functionality when being viewed in Excel 2003?

Thank you.