Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default Find the next occurance

However, there is related data in up to 45 rows.

Ugh! A formula method probably isn't the best way to go. Maybe a pivot table
?????

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Lou" wrote in message
The look up values are in row 1. The related data that I need is in rows
3, 4
and 5. However, there is related data in up to 45 rows. I am trying to
get
the look up values and related data listed in a seperate worksheet as a
summary.
Thanks

"T. Valko" wrote:

Hlookup works great to find the first occurance, but how do
I get it to find the next occurance and then the next, etc?

You have to use a different formula.

Where are the lookup_values? Are they sorted so that they might be
grouped
together? Where is the related data that you want returned?

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Lou" wrote in message
I want to find each occurance of a certain value in a worksheet. The
value
can occur once or several times. Each time the value occurs, I need to
list
related data.