Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
rose rose is offline

Default Excel 2007 bug? can't add my color to current sheet

Thanks Gord- now I found the setting- I never would of thought to look under
accessibility option. It works now.yes!!
--
rose

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Rose

See one reply to your other posting in excel.worksheet.functions

No need to multi-post, just keep an eye on your first post.

If you can't find your other post here is a repeat of my reply.

Check this out................

The fill color, the fill pattern, or the line color of a WordArt or
AutoShape object in an Office document does not change

As directed, change the High Contrast setting in Windows OS

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 6 Apr 2008 11:45:00 -0700, rose wrote:

I do address formatting for property management- I need specific colors to
show on my working sheet-yet when I add the colors- I can't see them. they
only show up if I check preprint- I need to see them now. Is this a bug or
what..It will not show up, how do I get this in. I'm getting frustrated with
this new excel, I thought it was supposed to be easier. someone please help..