Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] recif20002002@yahoo.fr is offline

Default Office 2007 Analysis toolpak won't appear in ribbon

On 6 avr, 01:13, Ron Rosenfeld wrote:
On Sat, 05 Apr 2008 19:27:39 -0400, Ron Rosenfeld
wrote:

On Sat, 5 Apr 2008 16:21:16 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

I know the pack is supposed to be installed in the Data ribbon on the
far right but it just doesn't appear even though everything is
installed properly

Why do you want to install it?
--ron

I ask that question because, as I wrote befo

"The ATP functions have been made an integral part of Excel 2007. No
requirement for the add-in."

--ron

Well i need to be able to use the correlation covariance and
descriptive statistics function.
What does ATP actually means?

here is another post of a person who had a similar problem
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...67c9e322c9acb0