Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] recif20002002@yahoo.fr is offline

Default Office 2007 Analysis toolpak won't appear in ribbon

On 5 avr, 23:49, Ron Rosenfeld wrote:
On Sat, 5 Apr 2008 14:58:11 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
Hey everyone,

I have just bought an office 2007 but so far i am unable to see the
analysis toolpak in the ribbon (Excel).
The tookpak is installed and active but it just doesn"t appear. It is
very strange. I ve seen a couple of posts online but i didn t find any
clear answer.

I have to say that i decided to keep my version of excel 2003 while i
get use to it (apparently it might come from this)

thank you

The ATP functions have been made an integral part of Excel 2007. No
requirement for the add-in.

If you look at the functions, you will see the ATP functions listed there.
--ron

I know the pack is supposed to be installed in the Data ribbon on the
far right but it just doesn't appear even though everything is
installed properly