Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike Middleton Mike Middleton is offline

Default Office 2007 Analysis toolpak won't appear in ribbon

recif20002002 -

You didn't say where you looked, so, just to be sure you know where to look,
when the Analysis ToolPak is installed in Excel 2007, it appears on the far
right of the Data ribbon in the Analysis group.

- Mike Middleton
http://www.DecisionToolworks.com
Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel

wrote in message
Hey everyone,

I have just bought an office 2007 but so far i am unable to see the
analysis toolpak in the ribbon (Excel).
The tookpak is installed and active but it just doesn"t appear. It is
very strange. I ve seen a couple of posts online but i didn t find any
clear answer.

I have to say that i decided to keep my version of excel 2003 while i
get use to it (apparently it might come from this)

thank you