Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Vic Baron Vic Baron is offline

Default Formatting question

excel noob - more familiar with 123.

I have a db program which exports data in xls format. This I import into
excel and massage as necessary. It's basic columnar accounting data -
date/check#/payee/reason/amount. I need to print this data in a specific
format a 5 line header, a footer with page# and the data in columns as
described. I know how to do all this BUT

is there a way to save the *layout* - fonts, margins, etc so that each time
I import the data for a new client I can have it format automatically?

Thanx!

Vic Baron