Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Kimmer Kimmer is offline

Default Vlookup

thanks for your help. Just stressful with working full time and helping my
husband with his business and trying to go to school and then not
understanding how to do stuff. I have another post I put on about links and
formulas. I got another snag in my homework. My book has not been very
helpful. Worked for what you do in the tutorial but not when you do the
problems. Thanks for your help.
--
Too old to be in college

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Good to hear.

What's this "too old to be in College" stuff?

If I had the financial resources I would go back full-time at my age of 65.

As it is I take local Community College courses when I can.

Gord

On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 14:35:04 -0700, Kimmer
wrote:

Changing to the $ signs did work. I originally had only the E2 in there but
I thought that was the problem so I changed it. I also had highlighted the
A2:B6 and it does show in my text about the $ signs but it did not do it when
they were put into table array. It works now. Thank you very much.