Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Vlookup

Good to hear.

What's this "too old to be in College" stuff?

If I had the financial resources I would go back full-time at my age of 65.

As it is I take local Community College courses when I can.

Gord

On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 14:35:04 -0700, Kimmer
wrote:

Changing to the $ signs did work. I originally had only the E2 in there but
I thought that was the problem so I changed it. I also had highlighted the
A2:B6 and it does show in my text about the $ signs but it did not do it when
they were put into table array. It works now. Thank you very much.